Wednesday, February 11, 2009

excited moment

I am so happy and excited as I got my internship offer finally. I will be employed by IMPSA Lumut as a trainee from 13rd April to 28th August 2009.

I called the HR of IMPSA yesterday to check my Industrial training application. I was told that my resume was being reviewed by the HR manager and would be informed today about the possiblitity to get the offer. I waited and waited, time passes very slow as snail moves.

Actually I had been waiting for the call from morning until 4.30pm. Oppss.. I wondered why i had not yet been contacted, I thought failed to get the offer again since i was rejected by 5 Japanese companies, in Bangi which applied via University. I worried this would happen again to me. I held my hp all the time to avoid missing the call. It is more nervous than while waiting for my SPM results. I was confident but did nt believe my luck. haha.. stupid!!

I decided to call the IMPSA at 4.30pm before office hour, failed to get it as busy number. Opss.. Should i wait continuously until tomorrow? No!! My mind would be very busy if couldnt know the result today. I kept calling the company every minute. Around 4.50pm, I got contact with the person in charge. She forgot to check with the HR manager. She asked me to wait for her call later. So i I jz wait lu..

5 mins passed, 10 minutes passed.. Already 5.25pm. Wat's wrong? I called again. I jz started conversation, she stopped me and said " I knw is you, the manager is meeting now, i told u that i will call u LATER, rite? " and laugh. I was so paiseh. haha..

I did nothing while waiting.

RING RING RING was rang almost 6pm. She called me finally.. I was in blank when she told me. I jz can highlight the word "ACCEPTED", haha..

4 comments:

Wai Ngeok Kuan said...

Congrats! My internship company also in Perak.

ejaysu said...

which part in perak?
then weekend can hang up together if near la..
hehe

Wai Ngeok Kuan said...

Ipoh. Is it near to you there?

ejaysu said...

one hour journey,
where u stay? i will go ipoh monthly to bring my bro for doctor appointment. then can have drink i think,hehe..