Thursday, April 9, 2009

industrial training at IMPSA (M) SDN BHD

IMPSA MALAYSIA SDN BHD

Finally I have done my Year 3 Sem 2 study, after 3 days I will start my industrial training at IMPSA (M) SDN BHD, located in Lumut, Perak. Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm; Saturday, 8am to 12pm. There are 20 weeks practical from 13rd April to 29th August.

I will be sent to Warehouse and Production Planning Department. I am curious wat to do in that department? Storekeeper? haha.. I think definitely not tat position lo, lolz.. Should be some tasks related to material handling and process flow planning. wat to do?! U say ler, sure I have to learn it lo.

Today I was informed tat my supervisor is from Argentina, quite stressed wor! Worrying about communication problem. Positively thinking, I might able to learn Spanish for free, hehe.. I think better to find out Argentine's culture to avoid any misunderstanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was it doing ur internship there?
i just got offer from them.

from the picture i see from d internet, it looks boring. =p

hehe. n d allowance is only 400 right? 6days for 400??