Thursday, September 3, 2009

IMPSA (M) SDN BHD


I = Industial
M = Metarlugicas
P = Pescarmona
S = Solidad
A = Anonimo

IMPSA (M) SDN BHD is located in Lumut, Perak. I had finished my internship for 20 weeks in this company. They are currently doing few projects of container cranes which are STS (Ship-to-Shore) and RTG (Rubber Tired Gantry) cranes. Besides that, they also producing generator and turbine for hydroelectric power station in Sarawak and Venezuela.

Argentina is the main plant of IMPSA which is located in Mendoza since year 1907.

CLEAN ENERGY is a world trend

1 comment:

Faizal Nasir said...

hello,i am mechanical eng. student and i'm interested in geting my internship at IMPSA, i just want to ask something,
hows your intership at IMPSA?
is there any accommodation provided?

please email me,
faizaltech1@gmail.com